[Qgis-developer] download page

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Tue Jun 22 14:59:40 EDT 2010

Le 22/06/2010 20:52, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> I think we should really change the download page in sync with the release of 1.5.
> Who's dealing with this? Do you need help?

Werner is developing  something on joomla that will guide the user to a
page corresponding to his OS (like the actual download system on the
GRASS website).

As you previously suggested, I'll add more informations for the Windows
installation but it would be great if every linux user could fills the
empty part about their favourite distribution.