[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Value Tool

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 21:49:52 EDT 2010

Hi Giovanni,
I find the issue. Both the folder within the zip package and the package
must have the same name.

@ Ghislain: you can fix it by renaming the package to valuetool.zip .
AFAIK valuetool-0.3 isn't a valid plugin folder name.

Cheers.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just seen that in the plugins repositories there is the "new"
> value toolm, but when I try to install it I get
>
> The plugin seems to have been installed but I don't know where. Probably
> the plugin package contained a wrong named directory.
> Please search the list of installed plugins. I'm nearly sure you'll find
> the plugin there, but I just can't determine which of them it is. It
> also means that I won't be able to determine if this plugin is installed
> and inform you about available updates. However the plugin may work.
> Please contact the plugin author and submit this issue.
>
> on both linux and windows.
>
> Then it appears among the installed plugins (and works too) but also
> shows as uninstalled.
>
> cheers!
>

> On Sun, 2010-06-13 at 20:41 +0100, ALT SHN wrote:
> > Works fine with me to!
> >
> > Thank you!!! It's of great help to me!
> >
> > 2010/6/13 Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com>
> >         It works like a charm,
> >         amazing, thanks Jürgen!
> >
> >         cheers
> >
> >         -- Giovanni --
> >

> >         > The attached patch adds support for GRASS rasters to the
> >         valuetool.
> >         >
> >         > Jürgen

> > --
> > Associação Leonel Trindade
> > SOCIEDADE DE HISTÓRIA NATURAL
> >
> > Apartado 25 2564-909 Torres Vedras Portugal
> > Sede e Biblioteca: rua Cavaleiros da Espora Dourada, 27A 2560 Torres
> > Vedras
> >
> > Laboratório de Paleontologia e Paleoecologia: Polígono Industrial do
> > Alto do Ameal 2565-641 Ramalhal
> > http://alt-shn.blogspot.com
> > www.alt-shn.org

Giuseppe Sucameli