[Qgis-developer] Re: Please commit this QGIS GUI translated file

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Mar 6 20:02:51 EST 2010

Hello Werner,

I am on the MapServer project steering committee, and I am good friends
with Yoichi (and the team doing the QGIS translation work in Japan); my
question is: is it possible to give Yoichi SVN commit privileges for the
QGIS translation work?  It might be easier than him emailing you
directly each time.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

-jeff