[Qgis-developer] Request for Enhancement: PDF export for post-processing

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Tue Mar 9 21:30:41 EST 2010

Thanks again to Milo for raising this issue.

I just noticed the OpenStreetMap project has better print listed as an
idea, and I've commented there (making sure to note use-its good wiki
write up of the post-processing problems that need addressed):

See: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GSoC_Project_Ideas_2010#Paper_Output_Projects

Dane