[Qgis-developer] Google Layers plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 11 02:20:26 EST 2010

Something wrong with the Google Layers plugin:

The plugin seems to have been installed but I don't know where. Probably the plugin
package contained a wrong named directory.
Please search the list of installed plugins. I'm nearly sure you'll find the plugin
there, but I just can't determine which of them it is. It also means that I won't be
able to determine if this plugin is installed and inform you about available updates.
However the plugin may work. Please contact the plugin author and submit this issue.

All the best.