[Qgis-developer] QGIS with plug-in "Raster" : creation option problem fixed

Vincent Neuilly vincent.neuilly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 05:37:23 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm french and this is the first time I post here. I hope you will
understand, and I hope I post in the right section.

I was using QGIS with Raster plug-in, but each time I tried to use a
creation option, the following error occured : "Warning 6 : Driver <format>
does not support <option> creation option".  For example I couldn't use TFW
for GTiff, or TARGET for ECW...etc.
In fact the problem is in the file "optionsTable.py", at the end of the
file, line -->  options << '"' + name.text() + "=" + value.text() + '"'
I replaced this line with this one :   options << name.text() + "=" +
value.text()

I closed and re-opened QGIS, and creation options worked fine.

I don't know if this issue is general or more specific to me, but I thought
it could be useful to report it...

If I'm not posting in the right place, please tell me where I can post to
help QGIS developers.

Thanks.