[Qgis-developer] How to turn GRASS commands from tabs to a script? (where is toolbox metadata located?)

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:34:38 EST 2010

Dear all

I'm analyzing some data with grass within qgis. Now there's the grass
plugin and it's toolbox. This opens nicely a new tab when issueing a
new grass command, like r.in.ascii, then r.reclass, etc. There's also
a "Browser" which displays every command as comment (e.g. aspect map
elev = dhm at mymap zfactor = 1.00 min_slp_allowed = 0.000000").

Now I want to automate this series of commands using a script (or a
batch command)!

How do I do that easiest?

My approach would be to fetch the comment data from the GRASS plugin
toolbox browser - but I can't find the location where this metadata is
stored?

-S.