[Qgis-developer] preparation for the hackfest

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Mar 13 03:37:11 EST 2010

Hi all.
For the hackfest, I would need:
- a list of devs seeking financial assistance for participation, and the amount
needed - I have to budget all the expenses, and until now nobody requested a precise
amount
- the list of nights for which the accommodation is needed, for each participant
(even if they plan to pay autonomously), to book the rooms
- if someone will come with his own car, I would need the plate number and model, in
order to get permission from Park authorities.
Please send everything before Monday evening.
Please write directly to me, both for privacy and not to flood the list.
All the best.