[Qgis-developer] How to turn GRASS commands from tabs to a script? (where is toolbox metadata located?)

Stefan Kiefer st_kiefer at web.de
Sat Mar 13 08:36:21 EST 2010

What about using grass directly? IF you work with unix like OS you
simply can write a script for automatisation (i.e. with perl, python or
shell-script). I think there is no need for bothering qgis for your
special needs. I belive under Windows is the same because there you also
should have installed Cygwin when Grass is installed.

cheers

Stefan