[Qgis-developer] GRASS requirements changed

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:52:31 EDT 2010

Hi Radim,

I built trunk on my OS X system. I tested the provider on a grass location that is in EPSG 26911. I set the project to that epsg code, but I get this error when trying to load a raster:

Cannot draw raster
Cannot start module
command: /Applications/qgis1.5.0.app/Contents/MacOS/share/qgis/grass/modules/qgis.d.rast map=angrin_gb at jctull window=739283,4.00302e+06,765408,4.07309e+06,320,859<br><br>WARNING: Raster map <angrin_gb at jctull@jctull> is in different zone (11)
than current region (0)
WARNING: Unable to open raster map <angrin_gb at jctull@jctull>
ERROR: Unable to open raster map <angrin_gb at jctull

The raster shows up as a gray box. The same is true of other grass rasters I tried to load.

Regards,
John