[Qgis-developer] GRASS requirements changed

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 12:08:24 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 4:38 PM, John C. Tull <jctull at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure what is wrong with my GRASS data. Perhaps the missing location information in WIND? See results below:

I think that the zone should be the same in all WIND, I don't think it
is used at all.
I would suggest to change it in
/Users/jctull/Documents/Map_Data/grassdata/state_base_map/PERMANENT/WIND
also to 11 (in text editor, knowing that you should not edit those
files directly).

Probably you can also forget it.

Radim