[Qgis-developer] Python import error on OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Mar 17 12:15:57 EDT 2010

Which OSX version?

Did you try the full version, and does it work?

I tried it from the Python console in Qgis (standalone and full) on both Leopard and Snow with no errors.

On Mar 13, 2010, at 3:04 PM, Gary Sherman wrote:

> On OS X using the standalone build (1.4) from KyngChaos:
>
> from qgis.core import *
> TypeError: metaclass conflict: the metaclass of a derived class must
> be a (non-strict) subclass of the metaclasses of all its bases
>
> Any ideas?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin