AW: [Qgis-developer] Line symbology-ng

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Thu Mar 18 05:10:07 EDT 2010

Hi all

speaking of line symbology-ng, is it possible to have own caps for the line? I'd would be great to have e.g a cross (or any other marker) at the startingpoint and at the endpoint of a line in some cases. Is this already possible or are plans existing about it?

best regards
Cédric

mit freundlichen Grüssen

Cédric Möri