[Qgis-developer] grass vectors and valuewidget

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Mar 21 06:00:02 EDT 2010

Hi all.
(many times, therefore I am forced to kill qgis):

Errore durante l'esecuzione di codice Python:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/valuetool/valuewidget.py",
line 134, in printValue
     self.ymin=min(self.ymin,cstr.minimumValue())
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'minimumValue'

I suppose this is a consequence of the new GRASS raster provider, right?

I see a warning:
Warning: Object::connect: No such signal
QgsRasterDataProvider::statusChanged( QString ) in
/home/paolo/build/qgis_unstable/src/core/raster/qgsrasterlayer.cpp:228

In addition, a raster outside current location is apparently not show.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc