[Qgis-developer] annotation tools

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:14:41 EDT 2010

Hi Marco,

I try to compile annotation_tools on Windows XP and get error

------ Build started: Project: annotationplugin, Configuration: RelWithDebInfo Win32 ------
Generating moc_qgsformannotationitem.cxx
Compiling...
moc_qgsformannotationitem.cxx
qgsmaptoolformannotation.cpp
Generating Code...
d:\projects\cpp\qgis\src\plugins\annotation_tools\qgsmaptoolformannotation.cpp(51) : error C4716: 'QgsMapToolFormAnnotation::createItem' : must return a value
Build log was saved at "file://d:\projects\cpp\qgis\build\src\plugins\annotation_tools\annotationplugin.dir\RelWithDebInfo\BuildLog.htm"
annotationplugin - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 5 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I use latest sources of plugin and qgis trunk r13165. All dependencies
are installed with OSGeo4W installer.

Under Linux all compiles and works fine.

--
Alexander Bruy