[Qgis-developer] annotation tools

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Mon Mar 29 04:15:14 EDT 2010

Hi John

What do you mean with 'any font changes are not sticking on OS X' ? Is it that
you select a font and it does not appear in the item?

Is there a place in QGIS where the native Mac font dialog already appears?
Because I'm not sure from the docs if QFontDialog::getFont really uses the
native dialog.

> I noticed if
>  an annotation is selected in the canvas, the resize widgets are printed
>  from the composer

Right, this if fixed now.

> Also, font sizes are incorrect when exporting to svg on
>  my system. PDF export looked good.

Hm, true. And it also happens in the form widgets. This is difficult, I remember
that I used pixel sized fonts in the mapcomposer to avoid this problem with
the labels. But with the form items, it is not possible because the Qt widget
handles the font scaling.

Regards,
Marco

--