[Qgis-developer] annotation tools

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Wed Mar 31 02:46:40 EDT 2010

Hi Maxim

The annotation tools are now in the main codebase (in gui and app, so not a
plugin anymore).

But when the annotation tools where plugin, it needed a change in composermap
to make the items appear. So I hope that it works now.

I'm going to test it on the windows partition today.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler