[Qgis-developer] No "Type" in a SpatiaLite View

Simon Keller simonkeller at gmx.ch
Sun May 2 18:23:54 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a problem with a view in SpatiaLite.

The view has two columns.
First is a "Real"-Value from a Table and the other is the same "Real"-Value added with a Integer(constant).

Now I see in the SpatiaLite GUI tool or in QGIS the first Type as a "REAL" and the second as "" (No type).
But I need it also as a "REAL" Value. Because I can't select it in the Symbology as a "Graduated Symbol" when it's not a "REAL" Value.

The value itself is "REAL", I cast(x as REAL) it, and test it with typeof(x)

Can someone tell me something about this? I would be happy!
Thank you!

Greets Simon
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser