[Qgis-developer] releasing 1.5?

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Wed May 5 00:37:29 EDT 2010

Hi Paolo,

I reviewed the two must fix bugs I have in the queue, and neither of them have been addressed. I still feel that they are serious enough issues that they would require some action or being addressed prior to having a stable release. One of the bugs is likely (2483) a qt issue and may have to remain unresolved, but the other (2615) seems to have a coding solution as it has been implemented for old symbology.

Thanks,
John