[Qgis-developer] request for review: Add possibility to ignore geotransform/gcps in QgsRasterLayer

Manuel Massing m.massing at warped-space.de
Fri May 7 08:30:00 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am currently fixing a problem with the georeferencer, which does
not handle files with existing georeferencing information correctly
(see #2465 - https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2465).

To this end, I'd like to add functionality which allows one to override the
gdal geotransform in QgsRasterLayer, but as this touches on a core class I'd
appreciate if someone could have a look and sign off or comment on the
proposed patch.

Essentially, the patch adds a constructor and flags which allow one to
ignore ground control point and geotransform information when constructing the
QgsRasterLayer.

Okay to commit? I'll add an appropriate unit test if accepted.

thanks & best regards,

  Manuel