[Qgis-developer] Importing Qgis source in to QTCreator

Peter Ersts ersts at amnh.org
Mon May 10 09:31:17 EDT 2010

I have used QtCreator with QGIS for a while now. QtCreator can use cmake
and you can create a new project by just opening the cmakefile.txt file.

 From the newer QtCreateor 2.0.x docs ( I have not tried 2.0 yet, still
on 1.3 ):
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator-snapshot/creator-project-cmake.html

-pete

--
Peter J. Ersts, Software Developer

Open Source,
...evolving through community cooperation to change the world bit by bit

Quantum GIS Raster Development Team.