[Qgis-developer] RasterCalc Extent Mismatch

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue May 11 14:31:23 EDT 2010

I've found a bug which I think might be easy to solve.
If you load several rasters, all of the same extent, but some of which
have different resolutions when a calculation is performed it will use
the pixel extent from the rasters in question but uses the resolution of
the largest raster(smallest cells) for the output.

So basically I load 3 rasters
a 100x100
b 100x100
c 2000x2000
All 3 have the same extent in the real world

if I do a-b = d
then d comes out as a tiny corner of the total image, it appears to be
the correct number of cells but the cell size is pulled from the
2000x2000 image c, instead of the images that the calculation was based on.

I can provide a sample dataset and screenshot if necessary.

Workaround, use a fresh qgis project with only the correct rasters
loaded for the calculation. Then it comes out correct.

Thanks,
Alex