[Qgis-developer] HTML imagemap not working?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat May 15 09:22:48 EDT 2010

Hi Ivan,

I'm the author of the imagemapplugin.

thanks for the progressbar bug, I will just put your fix into the code,
strange it only pops up on debian?

for the problem below, can you sent me the qgs-file (and some example
data?) you are using at that moment, OR write me exactly what you did?
because the on the fly stuff is just added in the last version and
apparently it's not ok yet?

Regards

Richard Duivenvoorde