[Qgis-developer] problems with SDA4PP plugin

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:53:00 EDT 2010

I think the goals of the two peices of software are quite different.
manageR is (in the longer term) designed to be an R leaning tool for
GIS users, so the goal is really to have the user know they are using
R, whereas SDA4PP is essentially trying to remove the user from R,
letting it do the work in the background (correct me if I'm wrong here
Volkan). To avoid hijacking this thread, I'll post some more
information in a separate email in a moment...

Regards,

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer