[Qgis-developer] Release plans for QGIS 1.5

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue May 25 01:43:15 EDT 2010

Hi all

The 1.5 Release Checklist is now online here [1] with the following
proposed dates:

31 May Feature Freeze - only bug fixes into trunk from here on

21 June string freeze / call for translations

28 June  Branch for release & call for packaging

7 July - make release announcements (subject to package availability)

If there are any objections please let me know / discuss on the
developers mailing list.

[1] http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Release_Checklist_1.5

Best regards

Tim