[Qgis-developer] geocode icon missing

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri May 28 05:14:49 EDT 2010

Hi Alessandro,

> Hi,
>
> I've fixed the icons and updated the repo, anybody willing to test
> it ?

when installing the plugin I get

"The plugin seems to have been installed but I don't know where.
Probably the plugin package contained a wrong named directory.

Please search the list of installed plugins. I'm nearly sure you'll find
the plugin there, but I just can't determine which of them it is. It
also means that I won't be able to determine if this plugin is installed
and inform you about available updates. However the plugin may work.
Please contact the plugin author and submit this issue."

Nevertheless the plugin seems to install and works but the plugin shows
twice in the installer, both as installed and not installed.

Using qgis under ubuntu linux.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --