[Qgis-developer] must_fix bugs?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri May 28 11:56:37 EDT 2010

Martin Dobias wrote:
> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
>> Martin Dobias ha scritto:
>>> I think the must-fix flags doesn't make much sense. It has been
>>> created a long time ago, but never much used. Its meaning overlaps
>>> with ticket priority and users tend to mark all bugs as must fix (and
>>> that is natural, if they report the bug, they want it to be fixed).
>> Quite reasonable: should we remove the tag?
>
> +1 for removing it.
>
> Martin

I do think it would be fine for there to be a way for the developers to
flag which ones they plan to fix for a specific release and which
release is the target. There is a question of course about how to set
this up so it doesn't get set by everyone for everything.

With that in place I'd be fine dropping the current tag.

Thanks,
Alex