[Qgis-developer] GoogleLayers

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gista.sk
Mon May 31 03:48:33 EDT 2010

On Monday 31 May 2010, you wrote:
> Ivan,
>
> I make some changes and features to no need setting Google projection
> (attach - GoogleLayers.py).

Hi Luiz, thanks a lot for nice idea and patch.

> It is running correct to QGIS 1.5 Develop(R 13599) but for 1.4 have
> problem (see source comment).

Can You investigate more and let me know ? Can be the problem in different proj versions You are using for Your Qgis
instalations ? (Some proj version is containing EPSG: 900913, some not.)

> With these change the user no need change the projection and set "on the
> fly", it is made by plugin.

We need on-the-fly only in case, we want to overlay Google maps with layers in different projections. Do we understand
each other ?

> The other interesting reponse is the area of interest not change. It is
> occurr when user set "on the fly" and push apply button, the layers
> vanish, and the user needs to rescan the area of interest.

Thanks a lot for Your work, keep going.

--
Ivan Mincik