[Qgis-developer] ftools geometry check

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 14:28:55 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Carson Farmer <carson.farmer at gmail.com> wrote:
> @ Martin: What is the status of your geometry checking tool? Is there anyway
> that this might be incorporated into trunk somehow? I think it would be much
> better to have something a bit more compliant, stable, and with a few more
> of the features that have been mentioned in this thread (some of which I
> think Martin's tool already has).

There's a lot of dust lying on top the "topology" plugin which is
supposed to do various checks within one layer and among pairs of
layers. The plugin never reached a productive state and stayed at some
alpha/beta stage due to the lack of time. I have no time nor
motivation to do some work on it in order to make it ready for
inclusion to the trunk. However, if there is anyone interested to
finalize it, I will try to dig up the code and make it available.

Regards
Martin