[Qgis-developer] Ready to branch?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Nov 7 10:44:22 EST 2010

Il 07/11/2010 13:16, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Hi folks...
>
> We need to press ahead with the release as soon as possible.
>
> It would not be good to start the hackfest while the freeze is still in
> effect.
>
> Can you please +1 this message if you are happy to release or otherwise
> provide a substantial reason why we shouldn't.

I'm updating the GUI translation, hope to finish it by this evening. Anyway I do not
think we should stop for this, so +1, if not for a regression I think we should fix
before the release, if it's a general phenomenon:
switching layers off does not work the first time. If I switch of, then on, the off
again, it's ok.
All the best.