[Qgis-developer] Hackfest last minute

Milena Nowotarska do.milenki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:12:23 EST 2010

Hi to All planning to attend the 4th QGIS Hackfest in Wrocław,

This is the last minute to make up your mind and decide to
participate. We will meet on Thursday, 11th November.

The first, unofficial meeting we plan to start slowly at the Venue
about 15.00-17.00. There you can get familiar with the venue
facilities [1] or have the first coffee and start coding.
The official meeting starts at 10 on Friday 12th at Department of
Climatology and Atmosphere Protection, University of Wroclaw.
The official meeting ends at 18 on Sunday 14th. Participants can
extend meeting to 11 - 15th Nov.

See you soon,
Milena and Paweł

[1] http://quantum-gis.pl/_detail/blog/ogrod.jpg?id=blog%3Aqgis_hackfest_venue_wroclaw_2010