[Qgis-developer] REST services

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 07:25:39 EST 2010

I've given a look to the qgisrest plugin. When a text/plain response
is given it tries to parse it as GeoJSON. Arcgis doesn't follow this
standard, that's why you won't be able to use the returned object.
Anyway, you could easily add support for it, implementing your own
Format for qgisrest [1]

giovanni

[1] http://svn.reprojected.com/qgisplugins/trunk/qgisrest/vectorformats/Formats/