[Qgis-developer] Re: Way forward: QGIS plugin repo, plugin Trac etc.

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Nov 17 04:32:33 EST 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> There has been a lot of discussion about the way forward for plugins,
> the plugin repository, plugin source management and plugin issue
> tracking / bug reporting in the last few weeks. Sitting in the same
> room for the last few days, we have also been able to go into more
> detail about our requirements. We would like to summarise our
> requirements and plans and get things going. So here is the synopsis:
>
> 1) We will set up a django instance on the QGIS.org virtual machine
> (using a python vitual environment) for building the new QGIS Plugin
> Repository.
> 2) The code for the repository will be managed via GIT and is hosted
> on github. If you need write access, please provide me with your
> github user name. Details for the repo here:
>
> https://github.com/timlinux/qgis-django

So following Pirmin's advice I set up a communty repo on github rather
- I've deleted the original one.

https://github.com/qgis/qgis-django

If you need access to the new one - let us know and we can add you. My
apologies if you already wrote 10000 lines of code against the old
repo.

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux