[Qgis-developer] Python Plugin Repository
apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:59:26 EST 2010
2010/11/17 Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com>
> Hi (plugin repo) devs
> I have committed a basic django project (it as yet contains no apps)
> along with readme license, installation guide etc. Its ready for you
> to start building your apps underneath it.
> I was thinking along the lines of having three apps:
> i.e. please dont hardwire templates etc. around just the concept of
> the plugin repo as we will also develop other functionality within the
> same project.
I need to put into focus the requirements of this project, a couple of
questions before start writing code:
* should we use this page http://www.qgis.org/wiki/PluginRepository for
specs or directly put them on github ?
* a DB dump of the the actual Repository application would be helpful, how
can we obtain it ?
* who wrote the actual application ? Can we get some guidance from the
original author (hints, common pitfalls etc.) ?
* what is the purpose of the "certification" app ?
* since there is a "usermap" application, can we rely on postgis (is it
available) on the server ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Qgis-developer