[postgis-users] [Qgis-developer] Fwd: WKTRaster Plugin 0.1

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 20:04:00 EST 2010

I've been using GDAL 1.7 and postgis 1.5.1
Both postgis' windows and ubuntu versions are able to load the rasters fine.
We've encountered some trouble with what we believe is the "regular
blocking" issue.
wktraster's QGIS plugin and MapServer source were tested on ubuntu 10.04
with ubuntugis binaries.
Perfomance looks like a huge issue at the moment. I didn't investigate why.
I can probably take look back at this issue when I get back home to my
ubuntu box. I can't test on windows because there is no QGIS compiled with
gdal 1.7 for windows prebuilt.
This new gdal driver version was included in which gdal release? Maybe we
can recompile everything and test again.
Best regards,
Mauricio