[Qgis-developer] documentation improvements

Henri De Feraudy feraudyh at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 14:40:49 EDT 2010

Hi,
  I'm going to have a bit of spare time to improve the English documentation
QGis 1.5.
I've noticed grammar mistakes, like for example

The Delete Ring tool allows to delete ring polygons inside an existing area.

This is not correct English as it should say "who is allowed".
So it should be
The Delete Ring tool allows you to delete ring polygons inside an existing area.

The document is written with a certain number of typographical conventions. If I
want me to suggest improvements or a rewrite, what do you suggest I use as a
file format,
and as a writing tool?

yours truly
Henri