[Qgis-developer] what support of ecw after new release

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 08:19:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

I read the thread
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2010-October/011194.html

I don't know if exist a intellegible word not used from other subjects in
the world (googling on "Tethys" I discovered about 10+ subject using that)

However because I understand the actually qgis 1.5 will be dismissed for
qgis 1.6.
But even qgis 1.5 read ecw meanwhile qgis 1.6 don't.

I need to understand if with the dismission of qgis 1.5 for qgis 1.6.
will be lost forever the capability to read the ecw .

Thx,

--
Andrea Peri