[Qgis-developer] The new QGIS plugin repo

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Tue Oct 19 11:26:40 EDT 2010

+1
having a developed plugin trac/rating/svn system will definitely
make devs and users life easier.

If well implemented it might even help to lure back satellite plugin repos,
like ours :) We'd definitely migrate if we have flexible plugin repo
with all these goodies. Current official repo is a
good first step, but weak in terms of needed functionality.

Maxim