[Qgis-developer] PostGIS plugins

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gista.sk
Wed Oct 20 11:45:03 EDT 2010

  On 10/20/2010 12:34 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> We (Faunalia, for Regione Toscana) have developed a couple of plugins: RT SQL layer,
> to build arbitrary select queries and load results on the canvas, and RT PostGIS
> extractor, to export large amounts of data cut by another vector (in PostGIS or drawn
> by hand.
> Thy are in production now, and we feel they are mature enough for being of general
> (even if specialized) use. We request therefore their inclusion in trunk. We are
> committed to their maintenance.
> All the best.
Hi,
when trying to run  RT PostGIS Extractor on Debian Lenny (Qt 4.4.3) it
is crashing with following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/home/ivo/.qgis/python/plugins/rt_postgres_extractor/ManagerPlugin.py",
line 37, in run
     self.dlg = Wizard(self.iface.mainWindow(), self.iface)
   File
"/home/ivo/.qgis/python/plugins/rt_postgres_extractor/Wizard.py", line
25, in __init__
     self.setupUi()
   File
"/home/ivo/.qgis/python/plugins/rt_postgres_extractor/Wizard.py", line
58, in setupUi
     exec( "wizPage = %s( self.iface, self.wizState )" % p )
   File "", line 1, in
   File
"/home/ivo/.qgis/python/plugins/rt_postgres_extractor/WizPage5.py", line
27, in __init__
     self.setupUi(self)
   File
"/home/ivo/.qgis/python/plugins/rt_postgres_extractor/ui/WizPage5_ui.py", line
55, in setupUi
     self.progressBar.setProperty("value", 24)
TypeError: argument 2 of QObject.setProperty() has an invalid type

We where already solving similar problem in Table Manager.
'self.progressBar.setProperty("value",QtCore.QVariant(0))' was fixing
the problem.

Ivan

--

Ivan Mincik, Gista s.r.o.