[Qgis-developer] Fwd: WKTRaster Plugin 0.1

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:48:57 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maurício de Paulo <mauricio.dev at gmail.com>
Date: 2010/10/21
Subject: WKTRaster Plugin 0.1
To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org, qgis-dev at lists.osgeo.org

Hi everyone,
A friend of mine recently told me that wktraster is already storing and
vector data overlayed.
I've written a simple plugin to load wktraster tables into QGIS as gdal 1.7
already has a driver.
Sorry for the Windows users as I couldn't find a QGIS built with gdal 1.7
support so no wktraster for windows users.
I've tested with ubuntu-gis qgis' build.

At the moment the plugin DOES NOT list the existing tables, so you have to
TYPE THE TABLENAME in the editbox.

The plugin is available at the contributed repository.
Hope it's usefull

--
1º Ten Mauricio - Engenheiro Cartógrafo
1ª Divisão de Levantamento