[Qgis-developer] PostGIS plugins

strk strk at keybit.net
Tue Oct 26 03:02:06 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 07:57:01AM +0200, Ivan Mincik wrote:
> On 10/26/2010 12:07 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> >Il 25/10/2010 23:29, Martin Dobias ha scritto:
> >
> >- svn or git?
> >- on osgeo or elsewhere?
> >- trac, redmine, or other?
> >I think it would be good to act now, so in Wroklaw we'll have all the
> >pieces in place, and we can start hacking around it.
> >All the best.
>
> Can I vote for OSGeo, Git and Trac ?

I'd love to see more software moving to distributed version control
system too. It's much easier to deal with yet-to-be-committed patches,
effectively improving contributions (by longer staging capabilities
for logical development branches).

So, for what it is worth, I'd go osgeo, git and trac

--strk;