[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] CSWclient is available

Annina Hirschi Wyss annina.hirschi at gmx.net
Fri Oct 29 03:09:27 EDT 2010

On Oct 26, 2010, at 10:40 PM, Alexander Bruy wrote:

>> On Oct 21, 2010, at 7:49 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>>
>>> I suggest to add it to the list of default
>>> servers.
>
> Done in 0.0.9

Nice to hear :-)

Another issue: I still can't install the plugin, getting the error (as already sent to the user-list on oct 21):

"The plugin depends on some components missing on your system. You need to install the following Python module in order to enable it: fgdc"

(Snow Leopard, QGIS 1.5, Framework install)

Any idea about that?