[Qgis-developer] PostGIS plugins

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Oct 30 12:50:15 EDT 2010

Il 30/10/2010 10:57, Martin Dobias ha scritto:

> Sure. In the very first stage they could merged into one plugin with
> just small changes (e.g. each plugin in one subdirectory, with some
> glue). The next stages would incrementally remove duplicate code.

Very well. So this will be one of our priorities for the hackfest.
BTW, what other PostGIS plugin writes think about this? Any chance of having as much
unification, or at least standardization, and removal of duplicated functions, as
possible?
I mean e.g.:
PgQuery for QGIS
PostGIS SQL Query editor
it is very difficult for an user understand and decide which one to use, and the
respective differences and advantages.
All the best.