[Qgis-developer] Qgis plugins doc - html with rating?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 03:53:02 EDT 2010

Hi Paolo,

During the last few days, we have been discussing about html
documentation for QGIS manual and plugins. And I thought that this
site, Geomajas has a good documentation especially there plugins. I
don' t want to be verbose. Just visit the site. The site rating for
their plugins, link to forum and probably a bugs reporting as well.

Noli