[Qgis-developer] Re: Raster layer display control from Plugin

Peter Ersts ersts at amnh.org
Tue Sep 7 11:49:01 EDT 2010

JP,

In version 1.5 the python bindings were not correct. Python could not
use the computeMinMaxFormLastExtent(int, double*) so the new method
computeMinMaxFromLastExtent(int, double, double) was added.

Since you are running on windows, you could install the "nighly-build"
QGIS package which would give you the developers version 1.6 and would
not require you or your professor to compile manually. This would have
all of the updated python bindings and newest methods mentioned in the

-pete

--
Peter J. Ersts, Software Developer

Open Source,
...evolving through community cooperation to change the world bit by bit

Quantum GIS Raster Development Team.