[Qgis-developer] photo2shape plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Sep 9 11:55:10 EDT 2010

Hi all.
When using the plugin, if an output file is improperly defined, we get an
error (see below). I think this could be more gracefully handled.
All the best.
===
Errore durante l'esecuzione di codice Python:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/.
qgis//python/plugins\photo2shape\photo2shapedialog.py", line 121, in accept
self.photoProcessingThread = ImageProcessingThread( baseDir, self.
inputFiles, outFileName, self.outputEncoding )
AttributeError: 'Photo2ShapeDialog' object has no attribute
'outputEncoding'

--
http://faunalia.it/pc