[Qgis-developer] new GRASS 6.4 modules

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Sep 10 04:09:58 EDT 2010

Hi all.
In the occasion of the release of GRASS 6.4, I think it would be good to revise the
current QGIS-GRASS modules. Specifically:
- there are modules that IMHO are of no use, and potentially confusing (e.g. several
of those who manage projections, etc.)
- there are new and useful modules to add to the toolbox
- not all modules have been thoroughly tested.
I encourage therefore GRASS users to help us defining both a wishlist for modules to
be included ad a deprecated list, and to let us know if there are non-functional
modules, so they can be fixed.
Thanks.