[Qgis-developer] QGIS with GRASS7 !?; Was: Disable qgis mapserver at compilation

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Sep 13 09:50:38 EDT 2010

Anne Ghisla wrote:

> cmake -Wno-dev \
>  -DGRASS_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/local/grass-6.4.0RC5/include \
>  -DGRASS_PREFIX=/usr/local/grass-6.4.0RC5 \
[...]

Thanks for providing this example - at least it supports my assumption
that I did not completely misunderstand the various documentation
samples  ;-)

Now, did anyone succeed in building recent QGIS SVN trunk against a
GRASS7 from SVN trunk ?  As an example, I'm calling 'cmake' this way:

cmake -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/QGIS -D WITH_BINDINGS=TRUE \
-D GRASS_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/GRASS70/grass-7.0.svn/include \
-D GRASS_PREFIX=/opt/GRASS70 -D CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=TRUE ../qgis_trunk/

Obviously GRASS is configured with "--prefix=/opt/GRASS70", but I'm
repeatedly getting the message:

-- Could not find GRASS

This is in no way troublesome for me, I'm just curious to know if
GRASS7 support in QGIS is supposed to be present or not.

Cheers,
	Martin.