[Qgis-developer] Feature Form

Bernhard Ströbl Bernhard.Stroebl at jena.de
Tue Sep 14 04:45:07 EDT 2010

Hi Richard,

thank you for your answer. What you describe is exactly what I am aiming
at: I have a custom form (ui) which should pop up when the user clicks
on a menu-action. There is some Python work on selected geometries prior
to the form showing. I could of course translate the form into Python
but then I would have to programmatically enter all form values in their
respective fields. Generally speaking I like to use as much
out-of-the-box functionality, so for users the plugin behaves as they
would expect from their prior experience using QGIS.

all the best

Bernhard

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Bernhard Ströbl