[Qgis-developer] Re: cmake error on OS X 10.6

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Fri Sep 17 18:25:07 EDT 2010

William knows much more about all of this than I do. With that said, I am a significant portion of the testing on OS X, and I have never used python.org. I would say dump it if you don't explicitly need it. Also, work out getting a build system for qgis that works, then start to tinker if you have to do so.

Cheers,
John